Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Ye Olde Mafia II

• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

#11 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 10:19 PM

Just want to say, if I die N1, it was Izzy.. 100%
I only ever fooled you once Izzy, okay it was the first time we playerd together, but you need to get over it Posted Image

ha ha ha its easy to forgive, but forgetting? That is much harder. You both may be innocents but on n1/day1 w/o any info, everyone is suspect.B))

#12 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 10:36 PM

Well at least one of is innocent CP lol

.... but on n1/day1 w/o any info, everyone is suspect.B))

That's why I tried to introduce the day start... gives everyone (that is active) a chance to get involved. Someone is gonna die and they will have only signed up.
Reminds of a T-shirt I had "Join the army, travel the world, meet lots of interesting then kill them!"

#13 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:31 AM

I would like to ask that actions be sent as a reply to the original Role PM I sent to everyone so that my inbox does not get full. Also, to make it more visible, I'd like to ask that it be sent in red. If you have already sent your action in, do not worry about changing the text color but those that sent a new conversation PM please, copy it and send it as a reply to the role PM. Thank you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by Prince_Marth85, 01 December 2009 - 02:31 AM.

#14 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:37 PM

Well at least one of is innocent CP lol
That's why I tried to introduce the day start... gives everyone (that is active) a chance to get involved. Someone is gonna die and they will have only signed up.
Reminds of a T-shirt I had "Join the army, travel the world, meet lots of interesting then kill them!"

"Join the army, travel the world, meet interesting people and kill them!"
Or if in the USA....which this quote is from I think....
Join the army, travel the world, have a desk job, never see battle, sign your name on the dotted line, get sent to the front line, meet lots of interesting people that you cant understand cuz the interpreters are all gay and thats not allowed, then kill them!"

PM, Whens the game starting?

#15 Medji

Medji

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 06:12 PM

Game's already started. We're just waiting for all the persons with PM actions to PM their PM actions to PM.

Edited by Medji, 01 December 2009 - 06:13 PM.

#16 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 09:22 PM

I'm waiting on 1 more person's action. If I do not hear from them by tomorrow when I get to work, I will likely be forced to replace them :duh:

Edit: Inactivity will the the death of me -_-

Edited by Prince_Marth85, 01 December 2009 - 09:24 PM.

#17 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 09:25 PM

Poor Marth, my poor prince...
I say hang em!

#18 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:06 PM

Hmm, depends. Baddies can be power-played, right? Don't hang 'em, one of ours probably.

#19 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:08 PM

Whoooooo man, it's been a long time since my last involvement in a mafia game. Let's see if I can find my paranoia and trickery before PM gets that last action >.>

#20 JarZe

JarZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:44 PM

Poor Marth, my poor prince...
I say hang em!

Hmm, depends. Baddies can be power-played, right? Don't hang 'em, one of ours probably.

What was that all about??? Suspicious or just normal paranoia??? :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users