Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Scooby Doo Mafia

• Please log in to reply
311 replies to this topic

#311 music_luvr95

music_luvr95

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 06:20 PM

Heh heh, making an advertisement here:
We still need sign ups in Terminator Mafa!

#312 sayalzah

sayalzah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:38 PM

Clozo forgot to put her vote in, despite checking in by PM, I was in a dilema of how to deal eith the situation, but wanted to leave the clues as deductable, which was not that easy without decoding. I did not want to make it easy as it woud geive the indy no chance - poor Kat loosing her minion the day after she picked cozo.
Perhaps Sayalzah can explain why s/he thought Clozo was dangerous at that stage, she only got an abiity discovery of vote manipulation and that should have been read as the mummy??? somehow s/he pushed the perfect lynch for the wrong reason.

Well. obviously Clozo was the Mummy from the day post, so the only possibility remaining was that Kat was the indy. I didn't really think about Clozo being the minion as a possibility.
I should have outed myself at the end of my lynch along with the information that JarZe was the Tar Monster and Marth was a kill role. That knowledge could have made the goodies win!Posted Image

PS: I'm a hePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users