Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Ye Olde Mafia 2

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#141 JarZe

JarZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 06:44 PM

Yeah...That was an interesting day 1. Votes all over the place. Finally ending in a 3 way tie. Wonder how the votes would have gone if I had said that all members of a tie will be lynched.

Wanna know??? There would've been more than one role out in the wild in order for some goodies to survive! ... I think :lol:

#142 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 07:01 PM

Well that was fun. I was 100% sctive except for the prince capturing me prohibited me from posting. O well,

#143 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:46 PM

Alas, targeted for death. At least I'd picked a baddie for my block ;) And yeah, I think I had that roster pretty much down (except for the rogue. You're a tough one to pin down, SCSW). Good game, folks. Looking forward to the new one.

#144 scsw

scsw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:58 PM

So they thought I was lying out of my teeth! And didn't target me! Sweet! I could helped lead the goodies to victory =D

I'm happy

I knew. ;) I just didn't want to mention it since I wanted to force the lynch onto you.

#145 DarthNoob

DarthNoob

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 10:46 PM

Yeah, I never suspected scsw as the exile

Why did everybody think I was the Prince?

#146 Riranor

Riranor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:19 AM

everyone always thinks i am a baddie or indie XD *pokes Darth's post before mine* i guess its my play style...

#147 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4839 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 03:43 AM

Good game while it lasted. Good job everyone. I was maybe, too active for my own life. At least I lived.Posted Image I'll be checking for the next active game. Thanks PM, it shouldn't happen to anyone, though it does from time to time. CYAS!
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#148 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:48 AM

Sorry guys, I am too busy to take part actively and be part of the reason this game get hold.

Anyway, thanks for hosting and holding, PM. I hope when most of us have better commitment, then we make this game alive!

#149 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4839 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 04:21 AM

Sorry guys, I am too busy to take part actively and be part of the reason this game get hold.

Anyway, thanks for hosting and holding, PM. I hope when most of us have better commitment, then we make this game alive!

Don't be so rough on yourself, I doubt that you were the main culprit.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#150 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:20 PM

Don't be so rough on yourself, I doubt that you were the main culprit.Posted Image

My biggest problem was the revolving door of Panther/EDM... :dry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users