Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

Games to Come (e.g. Mafia)

• Please log in to reply
608 replies to this topic

#61 Medji

Medji

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 04:43 PM

Wheel of Time Mafia. I need an experienced co-host to help me balance and guide me through hosting, but I have a lot of ideas.

#62 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:52 PM

Medji, why not get your ideas into the wiki, then re-work it into a game with someone, I'd help but am scattered in all directions at the mo

#63 Medji

Medji

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:38 AM

Medji, why not get your ideas into the wiki, then re-work it into a game with someone, I'd help but am scattered in all directions at the mo

I am having some difficulty with editing the wiki so that my page shows up on the games tab. Also, I'm not at all familiar with how to build a decent looking webpage off of a non-text based editor, and I don't know how to format it properly. I did make a page, though, if someone wants to change it around a bit so that it doesn't look so bad, feel free.

#64 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:51 AM

Thats okay, I'll do it as soon as I get time
if you check other pages I made, press edit and see the 'mark up' that's inside. if it turns into a fail then it can be undone. So experiment.
If you make your own user page, you can experiment there.

#65 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2160 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 05:07 PM

MAFIA SIGN-UP

Since P4P has his 1984 idea and Medji has his idea I have included them in the spreadsheet. PLEASE REMEMBER TO COPY THE SPREADSHEET OVER so that we don't have to go searching for it.

Also I am going to make another spreadsheet for Games that are RPG/Algorithm Games/Misc. where the other games can be organized.

I think we can have one Mafia and one other game going on at the same time if I'm not mistaken. Can I get opinions on this in this thread and such?

Lastly, LIS can we get a link to the Wiki on here along with the others so that we can post ideas and such there and not clutter up the Games Section?

#66 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2160 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 05:20 PM

MAFIA SIGN-UP
OTHER GAMES SIGN-UP

Since P4P has his 1984 idea and Medji has his idea I have included them in the spreadsheet. PLEASE REMEMBER TO COPY THE SPREADSHEET OVER so that we don't have to go searching for it.

Also I am going to make another spreadsheet for Games that are RPG/Algorithm Games/Misc. where the other games can be organized.

I think we can have one Mafia and one other game going on at the same time if I'm not mistaken. Can I get opinions on this in this thread and such?

Lastly, LIS can we get a link to the Wiki on here along with the others so that we can post ideas and such there and not clutter up the Games Section?

#67 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 06:55 PM

BrainDen Mafia wiki

There is a thread and link for the wiki in BrainDen btw - I'll be updating there wiki some more soon.

#68 pablos4pandas

pablos4pandas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 11:00 PM

my mafia is ready for sign-ups i have basic rules and roles set up

#69 sayalzah

sayalzah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 02:35 PM

I'm still looking for a cohost for Bobby Pendragon Mafia. Please PM me if you have any ideas.

#70 sayalzah

sayalzah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 01:36 AM

P4P is now my cohost for Bobby Pendragon Mafia. It's probably going to be finished by January.
When is LIS's Xmas Mafia?
Is it ok if we go after that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users