Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

Games to Come (e.g. Mafia)

• Please log in to reply
608 replies to this topic

#531 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:58 PM

How many players are you considering "medium-ish"? CoR isn't anywhere near having enough players so you could probably post your game.

13 players. I think I'll just get it started at once, considering what you said.

Shadow [I think]-Coup of Rhotus
Y-san-Gambit Mafia
EDM-?
MiKI-Liar Game Mafia
Aaryan - Board Game Mafia
TheCube - TMM XII

Posted Image

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#532 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:20 PM

Shadow - Coup of Rhotus
Y-san - Gambit Mafia
EDM - ?
TheCube - TMM XII
MiKI - Liar Game Mafia

Right. I'm pretty sure Shad is hosting CoR, so I'm going to finalize that. Li, if you could just fill in what your mafia is, that would be great. And I'll just go create a spreadsheet for the queue, and everybody can just update it as they see fit. :)

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#533 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:31 PM

Shadow - Coup of Rhotus
Y-san - Gambit Mafia
EDM - ?
TheCube - TMM XII
MiKI - Liar Game Mafia

Right. I'm pretty sure Shad is hosting CoR, so I'm going to finalize that. Li, if you could just fill in what your mafia is, that would be great. And I'll just go create a spreadsheet for the queue, and everybody can just update it as they see fit. :)

Actually, a quick correction. Cube, can you move the TMM to the Newbie Mafia thread? We play them separately from other mafias, as TMMs usually cater to a separate group of users. Thanks. :)

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#534 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:40 PM

Started signups for Board Game, since I don't think any other game is past the production stage.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#535 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:12 AM

Okay. Here's the queue. I cleaned it up a bit, added the current games, etc. Feel free to look it over and make any revisions necessary. Aar, I'll go ahead and finish Board Game on here for you really quick. :) And if no one has any objections, I guess I'll handle the spreadsheet?

... ~ Nova-kun

#536 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:23 AM

Also, a request. Whoever will be the first poster on a new page, could they bring the latest version of the queue forward please? I'm sure we'll all thank you for not having to dig through pages to find it. Thanks. :)

... ~ Nova-kun

#537 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

ok thanks
Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill just laughed at Jack as he sat there unconscious.

Jack should've known that Jill was a baddie . . .

#538 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3227 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:33 PM

Actually, I think I'm gonna step back from the crazy experimental mafias and do something simple and popular next. In honor of the new Batman movie, going to (finally) finish making Justice League Unleashed ;P. I should have the setup done by this weekend, will start sign-ups sometime next week if there are no objections.

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 2 is awaiting it's epic conclusion...are you up to the task?

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#539 marksmanjay

marksmanjay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:32 AM

Hello, here's an idea: Alice & Bob Mafia, using some of the characters mentioned here:http://en.wikipedia....t_of_characters

Of course, I won't host it, because I've only played 2 mafia games so far (and lost both :P ) but someone else could host it and i could help come up with the roles and rules.

Spoiler for recursion

#540 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3227 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:52 PM

Of course, I won't host it, because I've only played 2 mafia games so far (and lost both :P ) but someone else could host it and i could help come up with the roles and rules.

You could get some more experience playing Justice League UNLEASHED ;) [/shameless advertising]

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 2 is awaiting it's epic conclusion...are you up to the task?

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users