Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Ye Olde Mafia 2 Sign up

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#21 scsw

scsw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:26 PM

If slick, IDNE and woon sign up we would have enough players. ;)

#22 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 01:47 AM

If slick, IDNE and woon sign up we would have enough players. ;)

As you wish! :)

1. GMaster479
2. scsw
3. tpaxatb
4. DudleyDude
5. SG
6. riranor
7. crazypainter
8. JarZe
9. Derrai
10.MrsP
11.Panther
12.NoobishDarth (reminds me of the word nebbish)
13.woon

#23 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:43 PM

1. GMaster479
2. scsw
3. tpaxatb
4. DudleyDude
5. SG
6. riranor
7. crazypainter
8. JarZe
9. Derrai
10. MrsP
11. Panther
12. NoobishDarth
13. woon

two more.....

#24 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4854 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:12 PM

1. GMaster479
2. scsw
3. tpaxatb
4. DudleyDude
5. SG
6. riranor
7. crazypainter
8. JarZe
9. Derrai
10. MrsP
11. Panther
12. NoobishDarth
13. woon
14. akaslickster

I figured I'll be dead soon anyways. So why not.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#25 DarthNoob

DarthNoob

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 11:48 PM

How does the Dark Magician's ability work? If the King dies, does the Prince get to use both powers simultaneously? If two baddies die, does the recruit get both powers simultaneously, or the ability to switch between powers, or choose between powers, or is he just stuck with one? Does the tower guard just see who targeted who? What happens if the Town Guard protects the Undead Knight, who is targeted by the Cleric? The "last man standing" part of the Exile, does that mean he has to be alive when either the baddies or goodies have won, or that he literally has to be the only person alive?

I've got an idea for how randomization could work:

The prince has a 25% of learning the role. How about guaranteeing that he gets it once every 4 nights? On the first night, give him a 1/4 chance, then on the second night 1/3 if he didn't get it the first night, then on the third night 1/2, and the last night guaranteed. But if he happens to get it earlier, he has 0 chance until the next set of 4 nights rolls along.

#26 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 03:09 AM

How does the Dark Magician's ability work? If the King dies, does the Prince get to use both powers simultaneously? If two baddies die, does the recruit get both powers simultaneously, or the ability to switch between powers, or choose between powers, or is he just stuck with one? Does the tower guard just see who targeted who? What happens if the Town Guard protects the Undead Knight, who is targeted by the Cleric? The "last man standing" part of the Exile, does that mean he has to be alive when either the baddies or goodies have won, or that he literally has to be the only person alive?

I've got an idea for how randomization could work:

The prince has a 25% of learning the role. How about guaranteeing that he gets it once every 4 nights? On the first night, give him a 1/4 chance, then on the second night 1/3 if he didn't get it the first night, then on the third night 1/2, and the last night guaranteed. But if he happens to get it earlier, he has 0 chance until the next set of 4 nights rolls along.

The dark magician will pick a player and they will look like whatever role he says. {{Example: DarthNoob will look like the Undead Knight.}} And so if the Sage happens to spy on you that night, you will appear as the Undead Knight instead of whatever role you really are.

Yes, the Prince will be able to use both powers simultaneously.

The recruit will only take on the power of the FIRST member of the baddies to die.

The tower guard will pick a player and see who they target. So if you were the Knight Captain and chose to target Slick and the tower guard chose to watch you he would get: DarthNoob targetted Slick

Since the Cleric isn't an technically killing role, the Undead Knight would still die.

He has to be the last person alive. I hard task but still possible. SG almost pulled it off last game and may have if he hadn't leaked his role on the last night.

And I'll take the idea for the Prince's role learning into consideration. Hope that clears it up for you. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

#27 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2165 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 04:42 AM

When will this be starting PM. If you get the last person tomorrow will we start Sunday Night?

MM4sig.png

#28 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 04:43 AM

When will this be starting PM. If you get the last person tomorrow will we start Sunday Night?

Probably a day or 2 after the last person signs up.

#29 sayalzah

sayalzah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 04:40 PM

1. GMaster479
2. scsw
3. tpaxatb
4. DudleyDude
5. SG
6. riranor
7. crazypainter
8. JarZe
9. Derrai
10. MrsP
11. Panther
12. NoobishDarth
13. woon
14. akaslickster
15. sayalzah
I have never played before, so if anybody wants to join they can take my place.

#30 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 04:44 PM

Uhh...I feel a bit iffy about this...A new user with only 1 post and joined the site about an hour ago...I've had some bad experiences with brand new users of the site being inactive...

Edit: Why not try Brush Up Mafia II: Domed first to get a feel first before joining a full sized game.

Edited by Prince_Marth85, 27 September 2009 - 04:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users