BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Caught in the pull, its a tidal wave.

But dont realize, so its not brave.

Selfishness looks good on none.

Tidal waves will affect someone.

Always something, covering it all.

Tidal waves, with the rise and fall.

It's going to be really easy, I know that. But don't you ever get something in your head and you just have to write it? Well, that's what this one is. So it's easy, but I hope you still enjoy solving.

Edited by MrsP

• Answers 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

an emotional roller coaster??

Morning again...

Good morning. Not that.

sounds like a custody battle

Good morning to you as well. As you know I sometimes do metaphors, and I think this one could be half and half? It seems straight forward to me, but can see how it could be metaphorical as well. Anyway, sorry for that long answer. Your guess is not correct, please do keep them coming.

Sounds like my work to me.

Caught in the pull, it’s a tidal wave. - work always wants two more things done at once

But don’t realize, so it’s not brave. - it's your job and it's what you do every day

Selfishness looks good on none. - don't need to take credit when its your normal job

Tidal waves will affect someone. - someone always trys to take credit when not necessary

Always something, covering it all. - always getting new work, can't find the old work or my desktop (yes it's a stretch)

Tidal waves, with the rise and fall - some people getting promoted and others the axe

Wow is right, that is a fabulous guess. Really thought out, and fits pretty well with every line. But not what I am looking for. Sorry if this disappoints, please keep the guesses coming.

No sorry, there has been only 1 guess (I think) so far that has been on the right track/right direction. If it goes a little longer without people getting there, I will tell which guess it was :thumbsup: Keep 'em coming guys!

Tide wave as a metphor= being swept away= conclusions, bad health, or love...???

OK last one of the day for me.....

Have a fabulous weekend :) Sorry to say, that's not what I am looking for. I fear I have lead you all down the wrong path with the confusing metaphor talk :blink: