Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Please visit me.
Feb 15 2008 01:52 AM
Photo

ZXF8

This is the looooooooooooooongest
boring because you all
jokes is not funny at all so, i didn't came this again alooooooooooong time
i don't tell you where i visit this game and f*** YOU!!!!
Feb 13 2008 03:32 PM
Photo

Lost in spacebonanova

Love the picture.
Related to Kenny from Sth Pk?
Feb 07 2008 04:38 PM
Photo

Lost in spacehannahb5285

Great that you work with polar bears. Sounds like great fun. Tis my all fav animal.
Am envious, maybe they have some in the Netherlands
Feb 07 2008 03:16 PM
Photo

XspyderMartini

I told you I'd return. So now I'm xspyder. I love this sight, thanks to all for such wit and persistance. Comment on 3 doors and a goat, did you notice the car wax add????
Feb 07 2008 06:17 AM
Photo

SpyderzdenMartini

THANX
from Spyderzden
Feb 06 2008 06:15 PM
Photo

Spyderzdencarlosn27

hey! your picture looks just like mine, perhaps we are either twins or in aroom of mirrors.
Feb 06 2008 09:45 AM

aggrrssive

want to be my friend
Feb 01 2008 08:29 PM
Photo

Ploperbonanova

can't think of anything to say but...
A great addition to the boards, your logic puzzles are always some of my favorites.
keep it up, man
Jan 30 2008 12:50 AM
Photo

ZXF8

This is boring here im just search the new forum jokes.sorry i talking like that im very very angry to say that
i found a great 1 wanna go new forum?
im just reply a new forum. i don wanna post it because i thinking they not even laugh this jokes forum
ok ok this is it website is.......
http://www.network54.com/Forum/58286/
This is bold fonts
Jan 25 2008 08:38 AM
Photo
Photo

rookie1ja

I really like your page.
P.S. Please write back soon!!!!!!
Jan 22 2008 09:04 PM

HI!!!
Thank you for adding me as a friend I hope you will leave me a comment on my page to..
Jan 22 2008 08:50 PM