Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

Bladeclozobozo

The horse one ( i could tell your two avatars are real, i have the wolf one on my comp)
Sep 29 2008 04:05 PM
Photo

clozobozopeace*out

ok ill put some more up!
Sep 27 2008 01:26 AM
Photo

peace*outclozobozo

Dont put a different one up!!! I like it!! You could put more up though!!
Sep 27 2008 01:14 AM
Photo

clozobozopeace*out

yeah now that i look at it closer it certainly does have a kind of fake air around it... i might put a different one up
Sep 27 2008 01:12 AM
Photo

peace*outclozobozo

I used to take riding lessons!! The picture is so beautiful, i must agree with Blade!! It almost seems fake!!
Sep 27 2008 01:04 AM
Photo

Bladeclozobozo

Wonderful picture! Hmm... seems fake though... idk just something about it.
Sep 25 2008 04:21 PM
Photo

clozobozoProbey

hey probey! hows the champion search coming along?
Sep 14 2008 02:41 AM
Photo

akaslicksterclozobozo

Beautiful horsies.
I like how friendly they can be! Very intelligent also.
Sep 08 2008 07:49 AM
Photo

clozobozo

i decided to wipe my comment board of old comments... so if you are wondering where your post went dont wonder anymore... =]
Sep 07 2008 05:41 AM