Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

Naruto Uzumakiclozobozo

awesomeness! but my family's loud too so I get it.
Nov 20 2009 12:29 AM
Photo

clozobozoNaruto Uzumaki

Aha. My family and I have loud voices.. o.o and we often yell at each other >.> And we are getting a cat when we move now! yay! :D
Nov 19 2009 07:02 AM
Photo

Naruto Uzumakiclozobozo

too loud? maybe you should turn it down. got grounded. sorry again.
Nov 19 2009 02:22 AM
Photo

clozobozoZeron

Happy Birthday :)
Nov 08 2009 02:39 PM
Photo

clozobozoIctinike

Happy Birthday :)
Nov 04 2009 11:44 AM
Photo

clozobozoNaruto Uzumaki

Aw apartment :( We don't really have any around my area.. mostly houses.. I don't know if I would even be able to live in an apartment.. I'm probably too loud xD Aw Thanks. :D
Oct 18 2009 02:59 AM
Photo

Naruto Uzumakiclozobozo

so awesome. I know how that is. I used to live in a two bedroom apartment with only one bathroom. you look nice in that picture.
Oct 18 2009 12:01 AM
Photo

clozobozoNaruto Uzumaki

Haha yeah we get to move and finally have more then one bathroom -yes- and I might be able to get another cat or dog xDD
Oct 12 2009 12:32 AM
Photo

Naruto Uzumakiclozobozo

Sorry it's been awhile. That's awesome! Lol.
Oct 11 2009 01:00 AM
Photo

clozobozoNaruto Uzumaki

omg you speak! xD Its been a while.. so long infact, mum and Bret (her boyfriend) have decided to get married next year :D I knew they would lol I told them that last christmas or something..
Oct 07 2009 04:12 AM
Photo

Naruto Uzumakiclozobozo

that's cool, I guess.
Oct 06 2009 06:41 PM
Photo

akaslicksterclozobozo

Pls. join Ye Olde Mafia.
Oct 04 2009 09:17 PM
Photo

abotaweeelaclozobozo

thank you.
how are you and is your family? i hope all is well.
Sep 26 2009 11:14 PM
Photo

clozobozoNaruto Uzumaki

heh I dont call mums boyfriend, boyfriend.. I call him her partner, and if they ever marry, it will still be partner xD
Sep 10 2009 07:21 AM
Photo

Naruto Uzumakiclozobozo

I say mom or mommy, dad and daddy and I'll say mother and father and stepdad and stepfather.
Sep 10 2009 01:02 AM