Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

Yoruichi-sanonetruth

A little late, but thanks for playing! You did well for your first time! And your ghost post was awesome :D.
Aug 30 2008 11:34 PM
Photo

Yoruichi-sandawh

Hey, just wanted to tell you that I thought you did an amazing job...you could of pulled it off if onetruth hadn't been suspected already...oh well, thanks for playing! ;P
Aug 29 2008 10:28 PM
Photo

Yoruichi-sanfrozen_in_fire

Wow, there's been a lot of birthdays this week...lol ;P
Happy B-day, Frozen!
Aug 25 2008 06:06 AM
Photo

dawhYoruichi-san

I added the Philosopher as a friend so that it would be easier to get to his profile when I wanted to check something on it. ;P
Great game by the way...we were so close to winning MVI! I'll give your new one a look, not sure if there's still space. :|
Aug 22 2008 03:20 PM
Photo

Yoruichi-sanDom

Yeah, but the thing is, you said n had to be the nth number, but you didn't say n couldn't be any other numbered Fibonacci number...;P
Aug 22 2008 03:52 AM
Photo

Yoruichi-sanDom

Uh...besides 1 you mean?
Aug 22 2008 03:32 AM
Photo

Yoruichi-sancrazypainter

Happy birthday, CP! Lol...I always want to say C Penguin or C Policewoman...;)
Aug 21 2008 08:06 PM
Photo

Yoruichi-sanBrandonb

Yeah...I was lonely too when I was dead...since Dawh *doesn't* talk to himself in the forum...;P
Anyways, great game, played very sneakily and cleverly as usual...I have an interesting role for you picked out...hehe...
Aug 19 2008 06:25 AM
Photo

Yoruichi-sandawh

HAHA...you added the Philosopher as a friend...I think most of the other people want to beat him with a with a stick the length of his scavenger hunt...;P
Aug 19 2008 04:45 AM
Photo

unrealityYoruichi-san

haha :D Thanks for playing!
Aug 19 2008 12:51 AM
Photo
Photo

lemonymelonYoruichi-san

I noticed i haven't left you a comment so
HI and welcome (better late then nvr)!
LMx
Aug 15 2008 01:51 PM
Photo

unrealityYoruichi-san

btw, you're playing Mafia VI :P
Aug 12 2008 06:23 AM
Photo

tigersYoruichi-san

I might live near there
Aug 08 2008 01:57 AM
Photo

akaslicksterYoruichi-san

X=X? Did I get that correct? My way of saying Hi. now it is Sayonara to bed I go. Cyal8tr.
Aug 04 2008 08:33 AM