Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

unrealityIMLRG

hey man, be sure to join Mafia II ;D I auto-signed-you-up
Jun 29 2008 03:13 AM
Photo

unrealitypw0nzd

Mafia II is starting :D
Jun 29 2008 03:13 AM
Photo

unrealityFrost

congrats on being a pwnage Mafioso ;D
the new Mafia is starting
Jun 29 2008 03:12 AM
Photo

unrealitygrey cells

congrats on VIP! :D
btw, the new improved Mafia II has started!
Jun 29 2008 03:12 AM
Photo

unrealityBrandonb

I automatically signed you up for Mafia II ;D
Jun 29 2008 03:11 AM
Photo

unrealitypw0nzd

it sucks you got bumped off in Maifa ;D you made it to the second day, though :P better luck next time!
~ unreality
Jun 28 2008 11:59 PM
Photo

unrealityIMLRG

too bad about being bumped off so early ;( I was looking forward to the complexity that the Grim Reaper added- I was hoping for at least a few GR-kills :D it wasn't to be
at least you're immune for the first night in the next game ;D
Jun 28 2008 02:43 AM
Photo

unrealityIMLRG

Tourette's Syndrome? there's a lot of stereotypes about that... I'm assuming none of them are true, lol ;D in the popular media, isn't that like excessive swearing? But it's probably actually something completely different lol
Jun 27 2008 06:14 PM
Photo

unrealityDuh Puck

oops, that image didn't work... lol
Jun 27 2008 05:16 PM
Photo

unrealityDuh Puck

lol looks like we both like the dancing vegetables ;D
just for you:
[img]http://www.phpbb88.com/revival/images/avatars/revival/709100809479e6390e60f3.gif[/img]
Jun 27 2008 05:16 PM
Photo

unrealityYoruichi-san

yeah, you should join the next Mafia game then ;D (too late for the current one)
hehe, I'm sure they would (about girls being the best Mafia, lol)...
Jun 27 2008 04:57 AM
Photo

unrealityBrandonb

it sucks you were the first to die in Mafia ;D better luck next time- apparently you were picked via random # generator, lol :P
~ unreality
Jun 27 2008 04:50 AM
Photo

Yoruichi-sanunreality

Hi. Thanks for the welcome. I saw the mafia thing you're doing. I loved playing that game and I think it's really cool that you're doing it online :). We found that girls make the best mafia...;P.
Jun 27 2008 01:20 AM
Photo

unrealityholatravis

nice bee-holder riddle ;D
Jun 26 2008 09:03 PM
Photo

Frostunreality

Wow, you have a lot of friends. Congratulations on 1001 posts! :D
Jun 26 2008 03:56 AM