Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

Thalia

Thanks. :) I don't remember what got me interested but I've never gotten tired of it. I have a feeling that most people would think of the character in Percy Jackson and have no idea that Thalia is a figure from actual mythology. It has just now occurred to me that Riordan might have gotten the name from the grace.
May 06 2011 10:29 PM
Photo

dorlexatThalia

I love mythology too, Greek and Roman especially. Came here when I saw your username and i love it by the way.
May 06 2011 09:50 PM
Photo

tiger_lily111Thalia

Happy Birthday! Hope it's fabulous! =)
Apr 26 2011 08:18 PM
Photo

EDMThalia

Happy Birthday!!! :D
Enjoy and Have a GR8 Year Ahead!!! :D :D :D
Apr 26 2011 10:10 AM
Photo
Photo

NickFlemingThalia

Personally enjoy Greek and Roman (which are almost the same thing), Norse, and a little bit of Egyptian.
Nov 02 2010 01:59 AM
Photo

Thalia

Hmm. It appears that brainden.com has a loose definition of "personal conversation." Oh well. I've always found mythology interesting. Greek in particular but Roman, Egyptian, and sometimes Chinese and Native American as well.
Nov 02 2010 12:50 AM
Photo

NickFlemingThalia

Wow... I came here because I just HAD to ask that same question. Glad to see another lover of mythology :)
Nov 01 2010 11:30 PM
Photo

Thalia

More specifically of comedy and poetry. Although the miracle known as the world wide web informs me that Thalia is also a grace, a Nereid, and a nymph. However, I have been told that I am too serious so lets stick with muse of comedy. Something I could use more of. . . ;)
Sep 18 2010 08:27 AM
Photo

Thalia

Yes. Although if you are asking about my username, Thalia is the name of a muse in Greek mythology. :)
Sep 18 2010 08:13 AM
Photo

RainThinkerThalia

Have you by chance read the "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" series?
Just wondering. ;)
Sep 18 2010 06:27 AM