Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

BladeKathleen

hahahaha come on!!!! i thought you would of loved Kit-Kat!!!!! but if you dont like it i'll stop calling you it...
Oct 02 2008 06:53 PM
Photo

unrealityKathleen

sorry... I accidentally hit 'x' on your comment
anyway, my Mage Duel is NOTHING like battle of warriors! I didn't even read that topic till you referred to it, then I did read it, and they're nothing alike!!! But fine :D Hehe. Cya round
Oct 02 2008 03:56 AM
Photo

unrealityKathleen

about 17 hours to sign up for Mage Duel :D You have like every game except that ;( Please join! Please! Please! Please! It's very simple and doesn't take much time :)
Oct 02 2008 03:10 AM
Photo

BladeKathleen

Wii???
brawl... the only game i know is Super Smash Brothers. By the way, got the paragraph, sent an email and posted it, doubley sure x.X
(give me a break, give me a break, give me a break off of that kit-kat bar) =D
Sep 30 2008 04:02 PM
Photo

FrostKathleen

Sorry, but whenever I see your fox signature, I immediately think of Kirby. It looks so much like him! :P
Sep 28 2008 10:45 PM
Photo

Kathleen

:o Its perfect! *adds* Thanks for your comments everyone! <(^_^)>
Sep 21 2008 04:04 PM
Photo

frozen_in_fireKathleen

I have the perfect sig to go along with your cute avatar.
<(^_^)>
Sep 20 2008 05:11 PM
Photo

Lost in spaceKathleen

awarding you a cornedbeef doughnut for mixing mafias
Sep 05 2008 09:54 PM
Photo

ThunderChickenKathleen

Lol happy late late extremely late birthday Kat! I would never murder you! Or even suggest it. So you don't have to worry about solving the question!
... or do you? xD
Aug 28 2008 04:53 AM
Photo

grey cellsKathleen

happy B'day!!!:lol:
Jul 25 2008 05:01 PM
Photo

NayanaKathleen

Happy Birthday! :)
Jul 25 2008 04:58 PM
Photo

esjohnsonKathleen