Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo
Photo

Cavenglok

is trying to make the Basilisk harder by repeating answers. He should stop, and is planning to about now.
Apr 05 2010 11:31 PM
Photo

Cavenglok

I think I'll change it soon, then...
Apr 05 2010 11:31 PM
Photo

master300Cavenglok

Haha. I like that, but it totally just changed my image of you....der...
Mar 30 2010 02:45 PM
Photo

CavenglokGmaster479

Oh, and I probably won't be able to do Mafia anymore.
Mar 29 2010 11:24 PM
Photo

CavenglokGmaster479

Happy belated anniversary.
Mar 29 2010 11:23 PM
Photo

Cavenglok

Pennstate: Thanks. Der is a sound expressing confusion or dumbness.
Mar 26 2010 04:56 PM
Photo
Photo

pennstate2323Cavenglok

I like your picture thing.
Mar 22 2010 09:34 PM
Photo

Cavenglok

the most recent one: Ice storage is empty. Completely. No markings on walls or anything.
You drag the container into the ice storage. The water is relatively frozen almost immediately. You climb up the ramp and grab the key. You open the door and it opens to a noteboard. There are five other doors in the room. Each is marked with a number. The note says,
"There are fiv...
Mar 16 2010 08:14 PM
Photo

pennstate2323Cavenglok

i can't see ur post in the burnig pheonix, would you mind telling me what you said
Mar 15 2010 11:14 PM
Photo

pennstate2323Cavenglok

Finished my H.W.! Finally!
Mar 15 2010 11:00 PM
Photo

Cavenglok

just updated burning phoenix
Mar 15 2010 10:10 PM
Photo