Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

plainglazedhambone

hey ham - saw you were here briefly today. been a while. hope all is well with you and yours. funny how groups kinda come and go in waves. dd's been among the missing here as of late, too. got in riddles in your bag of trickies?
Dec 12 2009 02:23 AM
Photo

plainglazedPinky&Brain

hey there - wasnt around for your first but really enjoyed your second. seems you may have caught the bug and are having fun. hope so. excitedly anticipating what you come up with next...
Dec 10 2009 11:22 PM
Photo

Juskiknbackplainglazed

Happy Belated Birthday..PG !!!
Nov 25 2009 07:50 PM
Photo

tiger_lily111plainglazed

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!! =)
Nov 22 2009 09:23 AM
Photo

EDMplainglazed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY pg!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!! :D :D :D
Nov 21 2009 04:29 PM
Photo

plainglazedWilson

ahoy Wilson - thanks for the greeting. my intention is to be more regular again. meant here in the Den but have had a little creative blockage if you will as of late. it's just that darn pesky work thing. hope to be twisting words and guessing riddles along with you and the gang as before.
Nov 11 2009 11:31 PM
Photo

Wilsonplainglazed

Good to see you around again PG.
Nov 11 2009 11:22 PM
Photo

hamboneplainglazed

I'm a big dog lover Pg. Hey your pretty good at solving riddles, focus on Wood's, someone needs to put this one away. from what he says "it's a tangible noun" has nothing to do with electronics, and is similar to a weld.
Sep 26 2009 02:56 PM
Photo

plainglazedhambone

Hey ham (I think your dog's mistaken my computer screen for a ) bone.
Sep 26 2009 01:58 PM
Photo

hamboneplainglazed

your close, I do presume you meant Boston tea party.
Sep 17 2009 12:54 AM
Photo

DarthNoobplainglazed

Want to play some mafia in the game sub-forum?
Sep 14 2009 11:05 PM
Photo

hamboneplainglazed

Thanks for kind words and solving my riddle.
Maybe make the next one just a little harder.
Sep 14 2009 08:55 PM
Photo

hamboneplainglazed

posted a riddle today for first time. just looking for advice. Did I make this to difficult, does it sound solvable?
Sep 14 2009 05:05 PM
Photo

deannaartplainglazed

Saw you came to visit me. Thought I'd drop in and say hello myself. Hopefully run into you soon. RMZ.
Aug 11 2009 11:06 AM
Photo

plainglazedlotus

Hey, see you there, looking out your window.
Wont you come out and play?
Aug 10 2009 04:53 PM