Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

plainglazedFileobrother

long time no riddlin'. welcome back. hope all is well.
Aug 07 2009 06:03 PM
Photo
Photo

Wilsonplainglazed

Hey PG.Have been away on holiday.
Jul 24 2009 06:52 PM
Photo

MrsPplainglazed

Tried to send a PM, says you can't recieve any. Not sure what that's about.
Jul 14 2009 03:37 PM
Photo

plainglazedblackfish

Hey thanks for the compliment re my riddle Sword Play. Have only been in the Den sporadically today and did not notice earlier so didnt want to promote it with another reply. Thanks again. Hope to see you denside.
Jul 13 2009 10:02 PM
Photo

deannaartplainglazed

Hey, how did you get a reputation? I don't understand how that whole thing works yet...
Jul 11 2009 06:14 PM
Photo

dyalDragonplainglazed

Thanks for the compliment. Most of your answers are usually very well thought out and close to home, so a thumbs up from you is very encouraging...
Jul 10 2009 03:56 PM
Photo

plainglazeddyalDragon

Truly enjoyed your first riddle. Followed all along but never came up with anything concrete enough to post. Sense you now have the bug and am excited to see what's to come.
Jul 10 2009 03:54 PM
Photo

tiger_lily111plainglazed

Been out a few days, but wanted to say congrats on 1k posts! ;)
Jul 08 2009 06:18 PM
Photo

deannaartplainglazed

You're the best PG!!!!!!
Jul 04 2009 03:39 AM
Photo

plainglazedtiger_lily111

Hey tiger--Just now noticed it was you birthday. Happy, Happy! There was no gadget was there. Now I really understand your riddles inspiration. Hope you have a wonderful June 26th.
Jun 26 2009 07:11 PM
Photo

lotusplainglazed

That was SO great!!! Thank you!
Jun 23 2009 06:00 PM
Photo

plainglazedlotus

Am here to sing a little ditty
Sorry, Lo, nothing very witty
Won't pretend I can rhyme
With the same meter and time
As the one whose birthday
's TODAY!
Jun 22 2009 02:58 PM
Photo

MrsPplainglazed

Let me just say - I loved your riddle today! Ooops, didn't meant to rhyme ;) Really though, so fantastic!
Jun 19 2009 06:42 PM