Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

tiger_lily111plasmid

I'm not a singer, but happy birthday wishes anyway. =)
Mar 02 2010 06:23 AM
Photo
Photo

unrealityplasmid

lol nice pic :D
Aug 01 2009 05:03 AM
Photo

???plasmid

I don't visit San Diego often, but it is nice there!
Jun 03 2009 02:09 AM
Photo

???plasmid

Where in CA are you moving? It is awesome anywhere here!
Jun 02 2009 03:12 AM
Photo

???plasmid

I love the kittehs!
May 23 2009 05:38 AM
Photo

peace*outplasmid

WOW!!! I havn't said hi yet!!!!!!! *smack* Hi! I'm Peace, and if you have any questions, let me know!!
May 12 2009 11:39 PM
Photo

plasmidnaturegirl14

Thanks, naturegirl. I'd also recommend Shakeepuddn's riddles then. He hasn't been posting much recently, but was my inspiration for starting to write.
May 11 2009 06:05 PM
Photo

plasmidHerm

Thanks, Herm! Holy cow, you just joined yesterday and you already got almost more posts than me!
Apr 18 2009 03:59 AM
Photo

Hermplasmid

you're awesome!!
Apr 17 2009 11:58 PM
Photo

Hermplasmid

I love your avatar
Apr 17 2009 06:52 PM
Photo

andromedaplasmid

Well we are only at the beginning of the game so you can still join cause the captions and the drawings will probably change a lot until your turn comes ;)
Just don't open the spoilers anymore! Add your name if you wanna play and yes biology rocks! Histology is my favorite part, I love the microscope! :)
Apr 13 2009 06:48 PM
Photo

plasmidandromeda

Yeah, biology rocks!
Aw, too bad I just read the spoilers on the EPYC 5 thread. Maybe I can jump in on the next one.
Apr 13 2009 06:41 PM
Photo

andromedaplasmid

Yippee! I'm a biologist! :)
Apr 13 2009 03:39 AM
Photo

scswplasmid

I agree, plasmid. I agree. Welcome to BD.
Apr 08 2009 08:26 PM