Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

EDMGmaster479

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2010!!!! :D
Dec 24 2009 10:42 AM
Photo

unrealityGmaster479

nice, how is college coming along? Also, have you checked out the Rock/Paper/Scissors algorithm game? I think you would like it :P
Nov 27 2009 07:41 PM
Photo

crazypainterGmaster479

Hope college is going well for you! Remember to get at least some veggies in ya, not just beer.
Oct 26 2009 11:21 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

Gmaster479rookie1ja

Okay rookie I have deemed my thread a success. My thread currently has a solid sign up list of Mafia's to come and it is being used for discussion about ideas that people have. I'm hoping you can pin in and then put in a post of why it is up here and what it is to be used for. Thanks a lot. If there are any questions or concerns before doing this please feel free to PM me back.
Oct 02 2009 03:10 AM
Photo

Gmaster479txmom2

Hey txmom2, would you be willing to join some of your fellow riddlers in a game of Mafia. Sign up for the Brush Up one in the Games thread
Sep 25 2009 05:44 AM
Photo
Photo

andromedaGmaster479

I have a job now so it's hard for me to be as involved in a game as I was before, besides I don't have the time. Sorry...
Sep 12 2009 01:27 PM
Photo

Gmaster479andromeda

andromeda i need u and GC back for HSM2. Where have u been?
Sep 12 2009 05:14 AM
Photo

Gmaster479EDM

Just go on unreality's Newbies' Guide to Mafia in the Games section and skim through it, then sign up for the Brush Up Mafia thread. We are looking for new people to try the game
Sep 06 2009 03:17 PM
Photo

EDMGmaster479

Hi Gm......glad you like my riddles :D
I might just join Mafia.......after I figure out what it's about....... :D
Sep 06 2009 11:41 AM
Photo

Gmaster479EDM

Hey EDM, love your riddles. Would you be interested in joining a mafia game?
Sep 06 2009 02:21 AM
Photo

Gmaster479dyalDragon

Hey dyaldragon. You seem to be doing really well with these riddles. You know if you want a real test at dissecting language, go to the games section and sign up for the Brush Up Mafia game
Sep 04 2009 03:17 PM
Photo

Gmaster479rookie1ja

Hey rookie, we are nearing the 10,000 thread mark. Anything special you have planned?
Aug 26 2009 02:44 AM