Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

BladeSocial_Darwin

No, it does not. In fact I do enjoy the company.
Feb 10 2009 09:01 PM
Photo

IDoNotExistSocial_Darwin

Cool, I have wanted to study Maui Thai. I studied traditional Tae Kwon Do Chang Moo Kwan for 8 years, but havent been as involved since college started. Trying to get back into it though. Live only about 2 hrs from Fairfax in Westminster, MD
Feb 10 2009 04:56 PM
Photo

Social_DarwinIDoNotExist

I do Muay Thai and Kung Fu in Arlington, VA. I live in Fairfax, graduated in '06 from GMU.
Feb 09 2009 09:37 PM
Photo

IDoNotExistSocial_Darwin

Noticed you are interested in Martial Arts. What type do you study? And where are you at in VA? I live in MD and have some friends that live in VA.
Feb 09 2009 09:15 PM
Photo

Social_Darwinpw0nzd

F L F U' R U F2 L2 U' L' B D' B' L2 U <--cube inside a cube. Cool patern. My fastest solve is still 43s. I do it for fun, not competition though. You compete?
Feb 04 2009 10:51 PM
Photo

Hellgate-LondonSocial_Darwin

Hi :)
I like your sig, it's cool. (Well, someone who doesn't read good books HAS got an advantage to someone who cannot read them - they can read!). Welcome to Brainden - ~|~HL~|~
Feb 03 2009 07:50 PM
Photo

JaneSocial_Darwin

Thanks! =)
I didn't use a filter for the spider picture, and it hasn't been edited (other than sharpening). I took it late at night, the sky was the background, and there was a bright light behind the spider web that made the web & spider look white.
Jan 31 2009 02:48 AM
Photo

Social_Darwinrossbeemer

TROGDOR - The BURNINATOR! Burninating the country side. Burninating the peasants.
Jan 30 2009 07:41 PM
Photo

Social_DarwinJane

Stunning photography. I am an amature hobbiest myself. I have an almost identical picture of a bee on a flower. Great pic. My favorites are the spider web (what filter did you use?) and the hummingbird.
Jan 30 2009 05:14 PM
Photo

akaslicksterSocial_Darwin

Howdy. You should be free soon.
Jan 29 2009 10:57 PM
Photo
Photo

Social_Darwin

Welcom to Brainden!
Jan 28 2009 07:23 PM
Photo

Social_DarwinCherry Lane

Another member from VA! Sweet deal, I'm from NoVA...what part are you from?
Jan 28 2009 07:18 PM
Photo

Prince_Marth85Social_Darwin

I'm in the southern part of VA. I'm in Hampton. I'm actually in the Air Force at Langley AFB.
Jan 28 2009 06:56 PM
Photo

Social_DarwinPrince_Marth85

Hey Marth, good playing Mafia with you so far. Noticed you're from VA. Me too (hence Super NoVA - Northern VA). What part are you from?
Jan 28 2009 06:54 PM