Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

KathleenSocial_Darwin

Hey from the future ^^
<(^-^)>
May 20 2009 11:41 PM
Photo
Photo

Social_DarwinCyberspace17

And how do you spell that? What? Your name, how do you spell it? Um.. A...C...flem."
Mar 19 2009 07:00 PM
Photo

andromedaSocial_Darwin

Empty your mailbox, I can't send my action in!!
Mar 12 2009 07:48 PM
Photo
Photo

renanSocial_Darwin

Hi! I'd like to invite you to a game I'll host soon. Details and sign up in my "About Me".
Thanks!
Feb 27 2009 06:28 PM
Photo

KathleenSocial_Darwin

Yeah, I look at the riddles, but the only ones that interest me are the murder mysteries and the treasure hunts XD Mafia's my thing :3 *been playing since mafia III*
<(^-^)>
Feb 26 2009 12:04 AM
Photo

Social_DarwinKathleen

:) Exactly. Mafia is the only thing I really play on BD. I peek in on the riddles and solve some on paper but I don't post. Mafia is where it's at.
Feb 25 2009 06:55 PM
Photo

KathleenSocial_Darwin

Your random comic...it's so mafia-esque XD
<(^-^)>
Feb 25 2009 04:39 AM
Photo

Social_DarwinTheWwwyzzerdd

I see ATHF and Futurama together in one user profile!!!! Solid bro.
Feb 24 2009 06:08 PM
Photo

ZerepSocial_Darwin

Well not sure bout everywhere (cept the economy sucks A$$), but here in FL. Too many tourists who don't know how to drive, school (no job sadly, but im only 15), crappy hills to bike on, and hangin w/ friends in our 80 degree winter wheather.
Feb 13 2009 01:28 AM
Photo

Social_DarwinZerep

What's good with Everywhere?
Feb 13 2009 01:23 AM
Photo

Social_DarwinZerep

Live in VA, work in DC. Work, school, city night life. Fire lookin girls...can't complain. Just waitin for that VA summer to heat things up!
Feb 13 2009 01:10 AM
Photo

ZerepSocial_Darwin

The East coast is the only place to be man! How's it goin in your area?
Feb 13 2009 12:54 AM
Photo

Social_DarwinZerep

Hello fellow East Coast Libra
Feb 13 2009 12:49 AM