Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

Izzybonanova

Happy Birthday!
Nov 03 2008 03:18 PM
Photo

Izzyandromeda

Lmao! That's happened so many times.
Oct 31 2008 01:19 PM
Photo

andromedaIzzy

HE?? I thought it was a girl... :D
Oct 31 2008 03:27 AM
Photo

Izzyandromeda

Haha, so you found Eli. He's cool. =)
Oct 31 2008 02:46 AM
Photo

IzzyEli

Omg! Hiiii! You actually joined! I get to call you a nerd now. :P
Oct 31 2008 12:56 AM
Photo
Photo

peace*outIzzy

Hey Izzy!! *pushes her* stop pokeing me!!!
:P ur funny!
Oct 25 2008 08:32 PM
Photo

IzzyImpervious

Heya. Pretty awesome. Came back from a 2 and a half hour walk a bit ago. Tired!
How's you?
Oct 22 2008 11:41 PM
Photo

ImperviousIzzy

┬┐noʎ ǝɹɐ ʍoɥ `ǝɹǝɥʇ ʎǝɥ
Oct 22 2008 04:04 PM
Photo

Izzyandromeda

Brilliant! Except maybe the whole thing of my history teacher killing me for that. ;)
Oct 11 2008 04:43 PM
Photo

andromedaIzzy

OK! About your essay - Madonna definitely - because even the Pope is listening what's she singing about - and then you stretch that into 2000 words... :)
Oct 11 2008 11:44 AM
Photo

Izzyandromeda

Lol, I guess. It's more fun solving other people's riddles though!
Hah, I might just start posting my homework. "Okay guys, today's riddle is writing a 2000 word essay on who you think should be president and why!"
Oct 11 2008 06:22 AM
Photo

andromedaIzzy

Just open your Oxford dictionary, star flipping pages and something will catch your attention eventually, it's simple as that! ;)
Oct 10 2008 02:56 PM
Photo

Izzyandromeda

I'll start posting riddles eventually. I'm not all that good with expressing myself with words, so describing that makes sense without it being clear seems like a bit of a challenge for me!
Oct 10 2008 02:34 PM